If you had only ONE choice

MayBabe

Aug 19, 2008
Hi All:nuts:

I am new to Gucci Forum! but a big fan of Gucci bag. Recently, I want to invest a Gucci bag for myself :graucho:( I bought a few Guccis before for my mum:smile:, was hoping to share with her but we happen to live in different part of the world!!!!). I am just wondering all you Gucci fans, if you only have one choice, which Gucci will you buy? (daily/office use, not for going out)

TIA!!!!:yahoo:

Most people like shoulder bags but I prefer top-handles (since I use a small cross-body usually too).

For me I would have some type of Gucci Boston - I have 4 and I just love them. I have 2 med and 2 large of different types. They are strong, look classic and modern and 'clean' however fancy the decoration and hold so much.

But

The Sukey tote is a very popular bag although I don't own one I have tried it on and it is very comfortable on the shoulder or maybe hand held too. Even the Med is a good size. The all leather versions would be durable and look amazing. It's far away enough from a shopper to be smart but is also 'feminine'. I think that bag is popular for a reason ;)

Sukey in Guccissima Leather (Large) I do not own it yet but it is the bag I would pick above all others for everyday..

I currently own a GG D-Ring Shoulder bag and a Charmy Flora Shoulder bag and those are great also.... wonderful for everyday...

I love Sukey as well, In fact I bought one for my mum Nov last year. Does anyone like 'Charlotte'-large top handle bag with Gornament and hand stitching,it looks fab on the website. anyone has one? Also Jungle looks cool as well!

Last edited:
I agree with the others that you can't go wrong with a Sukey or a Boston.

For me, it's the combination of the above that make the Sukey Boston my favorite bag at the moment. It's the best of all worlds for me: I love the guccissima leather, the hardware, the extra strap making it a multi-use/wear, the shape, the overall style...i could go on and on. The style isn't for everyone but if I could only choose ONE in my collection - this would be it.

it is depend what type of bag do you usually use?

Shoulder/ handheld
I would recommend guccissima leather in general.

For Shoulder bag: Sukey tote, Ladies web hobo,

Handheld: Boston is a classic choice... icon bit boston (can also be use as crossbody messenger bag)

Ooooo...this is a very tough choice. Are we talking about any one bag that we could have? or one bag from our own collection? For me if I can have any ONE bag at all, it would definitely be the delicous Hysteria medium shoulder bag in Guccissima!! The leather is so soft and yummy! I've been wanting it for awhile now but even when it was on sale, it was still a little bit out of my price range :Push:

In my collection, if I can only keep one, I'm actually torn between the Tattoo tote and the Positano. I love the Tattoo tote because it's so handy and it's so comfy to wear. The positano is just gorgeous and I love the scarf detail...ahhhh ok I'm cheating...I would keep both!! haha :graucho::P

I agree with the others that you can't go wrong with a Sukey or a Boston.

For me, it's the combination of the above that make the Sukey Boston my favorite bag at the moment. It's the best of all worlds for me: I love the guccissima leather, the hardware, the extra strap making it a multi-use/wear, the shape, the overall style...i could go on and on. The style isn't for everyone but if I could only choose ONE in my collection - this would be it.

I'm such a dork! While I do loooove my Sukey Boston - it's actually the Icon Bit Boston that I was talking about in the above post. Silly me - getting all my bags confused.

LOL! I was actually wondering about that...I was like...Isn't her sukey boston in canvas? You just have way too many gorgeous bags...I would have confused myself too! :graucho:
I'm such a dork! While I do loooove my Sukey Boston - it's actually the Icon Bit Boston that I was talking about in the above post. Silly me - getting all my bags confused.

I gotta say out of all the Guccis I own, my fave and most used is my small pelham hobo. It's great on the shoulder and it is very versatile, could go from day to night.