If you had only $500 to spend...

1. Here are some of our favorite Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sales. Happy Shop'n!
    • Neiman Marcus TBI(B)F - Save up to 60%! Plus use code THANKFUL for $50 off a purchase of $200 or more.
    • Nordstrom Site-wide Black Friday Sale with extra 20% off sale prices.
    • Shopbop 20% off $200+ purchases, 25% off $500 purchases and 30% off $800+ purchases with code MORE17
    • Net-A-Porter Take 30% to 50% off a selection of Fall 2017 styles
    • Matchesfashion.com Take up to 50% off a huge selection of Fall/Winter 2017 merchandise
    • mytheresa.com 30% a selection of 7,000 pieces with code BLACK30
    Dismiss Notice
  1. which timeless, classic, yet oh so fabulous bag would you buy? I'm trying to budget with the shopping lately...trying is the key word :shame:

2. This Gucci bag is $595 which is a little over your budget but I think it's a fabulous choice. It also comes in black.
    [​IMG]

3. Hmm, none of the bags I can think of in that price range right now are what I'd call "timeless classics", but Coach has some nice simple options. Think "simple", not a lot of logo's detailing, or funky shapes. A plain leather bucket hobo is always a stylish option. What about an LV pouchette accessoires? Or this Damier? http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10398710&SectionID=6000

Or this one? http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10295279&SectionID=6000

4. I would look at some prada!

5. Paul Smith $429 on sale eluxury - I like :worried: (not a classic but I love it)
    p10843503_ph_hero.jpg

6. i think something from lv. the damier papillon probably, i wear it all the time and love it! it goes with anything.

7. Ditto :nuts: I can't say enough how much I love mine!

8. I would get a LV mono piece. Maybe a speedy 25, it doesn't get much more timeless and classic than a speedy. I know it's $565 but I have never been very good with budgets.

9. leather mulberry bag

10. I agree, a Speedy!

11. Definitely something mono LV. I think all the speedys are over the $500, but something along those lines. Although the damier is nice, too...:yes:

12. For $398 each, I think either of these Coach bags would be excellent. I really LOVE the pleated hobo as a classic bag that you could wear forever. The style of the satchel is fabulous, but I would prefer it in a more neutral color and leather over fabric.

Coach Hobo.jpg Coach Satchel.jpg
  13. I think I would go with this Marc by Marc Jacobs bag. It's $428.00. I'm split between the blue and the white.

Logo Leather Faridah Bag

14. I agree with the Gucci and LV recommendations.

I can't imagine most of the other currently "in" bags/designers being around as long as these already have been.