If You Had One Wish What Would It Be?

Danica

Feb 5, 2006
the forest dim
LOL well, more wishes for sure, and of course money, but perhaps to save all the poor animals that suffer because of evil ignorant people with no hearts. Or just tons of money to build sanctuaries for them.

Minnie

O.G.
Jan 25, 2006
NJ,US
don't we wish for money or more wishes just to make us happy. If you wish for happiness then you have it all.

purselova34

Jan 15, 2006
NJ
My wish would be for my mommy to be always be healthy, she used to have cancer, and for me to find true love.

Oct 24, 2005
UK
To be happy. I've been fighting depression since I was 15 (I'm nearly 22), and to be honest, thats all I want. Just to be happy.

Tanja

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
Munich/Germany
english_girl_900 said:
To be happy. I've been fighting depression since I was 15 (I'm nearly 22), and to be honest, thats all I want. Just to be happy.
I can understand that depression is such a nasty sneaky illness. Always when you think you're done with it, it bites you in the back:sad2:
I just love your signature!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

Oct 24, 2005
UK
Tanja said:
I can understand that depression is such a nasty sneaky illness. Always when you think you're done with it, it bites you in the back:sad2:
I just love your signature!!:biggrin: :biggrin:
Thanks! I've got a really dry/sarcastic sense of humour, so it fits me perfectly.