If you had just one Alexa in your collection, which one would it be?

Oak leopard

And my little clutch

Absolutely gorgeous Elvis, i love all your Lexies, they are fabulous. I could never survive with only one Lexy either. They are definitely my favourite and most used bags.

I think my oak leopard is definitely one of my favourites but I couldn't actually just pick one!! I would say your oak leopard looks in far better condition than mine, the buffalo leather has gone super squidgy over the years but i quite love one having a lived in look.

The Alexa and Bays will always be the best IMO..............other than the Lily I have never been drawn to owning more than one of any other Mulberry. Some of the new ones are lovely but one is plenty, so why is that?

Last edited:
Really loving all the beautiful Lexies, ladies. I sold my oak Lexie last year and REALLY regretted it. Luckily, another oak one has now arrived in its place and I feel complete again! Now, slate blue or raspberry for the summer??

IluvBagsnChocs: really like your Alexa bags! Will you tell me what your third bag is? I have never seen it before and it's lovely! You have more choices than we do in the US. What is the leather made from? Beautiful.

IluvBagsnChocs: really like your Alexa bags! Will you tell me what your third bag is? I have never seen it before and it's lovely! You have more choices than we do in the US. What is the leather made from? Beautiful.

It's a mini patent leopard print regular Alexa. It's from a few years ago so I think the only way of getting one is preloved. There's one on labels most wanted now. It's a stunning bag.

Yes the 3rd Alexa is a regular sized Alexa in the patent mini leopard, it's like a heavy black suede with with a miniature leopard print in a patent finish over it, with a black patent trim. I think it's from the A/W 2010 collection. Here's some close up pics as its quite a difficult one to take pics of! :biggrin:

Ebay Jan 2014 075.JPG

Ebay Jan 2014 060.JPG

Yes the 3rd Alexa is a regular sized Alexa in the patent mini leopard, it's like a heavy black suede with with a miniature leopard print in a patent finish over it, with a black patent trim. I think it's from the A/W 2010 collection. Here's some close up pics as its quite a difficult one to take pics of! :biggrin:

View attachment 2478526

View attachment 2478527

How hard wearing are they? Does the patent print lift if you're not really careful with it?

It's beautiful and I'd love one-think I'd get more use out of the clutch, but they're hard to find, so toying with the idea of a regular one.

How hard wearing are they? Does the patent print lift if you're not really careful with it?

It's beautiful and I'd love one-think I'd get more use out of the clutch, but they're hard to find, so toying with the idea of a regular one.

To be honest I don't know as I've only used it a few times, but on the care card it does say 'delicate material, the patent print surface can be susceptible to some wear'. there are quite a few ladies here that have or have had one so maybe they could give advice on the wear & tear. :biggrin:

To be honest I don't know as I've only used it a few times, but on the care card it does say 'delicate material, the patent print surface can be susceptible to some wear'. there are quite a few ladies here that have or have had one so maybe they could give advice on the wear & tear. :biggrin:

Hi girls...I have this bag in the oversized version. I love the bag and have used a few times (im forever rotating my bags) for me its quite slouchy. I don't know if thats because its bigger or the material? It has to be really full to keep a structured look, but I do love it and feel that this makes it more casual as its a shiny black bag. Ive had no problems with lifting and cant imagine this happening, unless used to death and thrown around!

...there was a regular on eBay when I looked last, not sure of the condition though! Hope that helps!