If you had a chance to buy these 3 bags, which would you buy???

Which one would you choose from?

• Vert Thyme GGH work

• EB GGH work

• Truffle GGH work

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks all of you;
shopboy the EB is actually vibrant and saturated. I saw pics>
lovelygarments I know I love the EB too, use to have the same bag, I think.
chinkee21: I love the truffle, but where did you see a city? Aren`t they sold out?
frankiexthah; I love your collection!
purplewithenvy: di_gem,rosyposie, shopdoc, sep, aki-sato,thanks all of you.

I would get the Truffle work GGH without any hesitation! I think it is a versatile bag and perfect combo with the gold hardware. Second choice will be the VT GGH work.

Thanks all of you;
shopboy the EB is actually vibrant and saturated. I saw pics>
lovelygarments I know I love the EB too, use to have the same bag, I think.
chinkee21: I love the truffle, but where did you see a city? Aren`t they sold out?
frankiexthah; I love your collection!
purplewithenvy: di_gem,rosyposie, shopdoc, sep, aki-sato,thanks all of you.

I saw it at a retailer here where I live. If the leather on it was yummy, I would have snagged it! Gorgeous combo!

Stylefly, what do you mean : discolouration>?? Any problems with that???
Any more advice on the discolouration??

Thanks Real Deal Collection, I still love to get a Black work from you, maybe
some other time.
Will check back with you.

My favorite color is green followed by blue, but I have to say my vote went for Truffle. I feel that Truffle is a beautiful caramel color that will look STUNNING with GGH and will match everything in your closet very easily because it's a neutral/nude color. I have an EB GSH PT and EB Twiggy and the color although beautiful, is not really cut out for what it's supposed to be. It's not really electric enough, plus the PT is significantly lighter than the Twiggy (so you don't want to have that issue in the future). And Vert Thyme isn't that dark or light. It's a beautiful color, but again that would be my second choice.