if you had $700 to spend, what would you buy??

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
So awhile back I had $2000 to spend and even though it was sacriligious, I spent $1300 on some Gucci stuff. So now I have $700 left over and I have no idea what to get.

I have mono french purse wallet and coussin.

I was thinking of getting a pochette and a cles but now I kinda like the damier illovo pm but then I would NEED a matching wallet.

So what would you buy??

i think it's ok to mix and match damier and mono together... you don't necessarily need to get a matching wallet with a purse from the same line. but if you really want to get the bag, how about adding a damier cles? that'll bring the total to a little over $700, though.

I think you can mix and match whatever patterns you want..I'd go for maybe one of these:
$750- Popincourt
p10825997_ph_hero.jpg

$705- Musette Tango
p10397793_ph_hero.jpg

$635- Batignolles
p10885586_ph_hero.jpg

$785- Lockit
p11268475_ph_hero.jpg

I would get a Speedy 30 if I were you, and you would still have money saved over. The Speedy is a great bag to have for everyday and will always be a classic. But I would try searching eLuxury to get some ideas.

Since you're looking at the Damier, get speedy 30 and the accessories pouch that comes with the damier marais. It is the same shape as the mini and larger accessories pochettes, but it is inbetween those two sizes. It's $140.

If I had $700...I'd probably get the Azur speedy 30 and another vernis cles.