If you had 2K what bag would you get...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What bag in the 2K range would you buy? A classic or a bombastic trendy bag? What brands? Pics would be great if you have 'em...or do you already own a bag that fits the bill?

2. If I had $2000, I would be over half way to buying this bag. LV Suhali Le Fabuleux

3. Wow- that's a fabulous bag.

4. a chanel. not sure type yet.

5. I would probably buy TWO bags. I would probably get a city in french blue.

And then maybe a Day? I'm not entirely sure. But I would definitely spend it on Balenciaga.

6. Jimmy Choo Riki in black. It's not as big as the Ramona, so it's better for me.

Attached Files:

7. I love that French Blue, but a very close acquaintence has been talking about it for awhile, and I don't want to get the same thing.

I already have a motorcycle in a watermelon color that I love.

8. gucci fan">
    I was thinking Chanel too. I can't decide, though, on whether I would get a reissue bag or something more for day like a shopper or a trendier piece.

9. I love this one- and in the Burgundy it's amazing! I was thinking of red, blue, or a white bag this time around.

It's lined in watersnake skin- very cool.

10. I'd put it towards my Birkin fund!

11. LV L'Epanoui PM :heart:

12. A Chanel Coco Cabas in Navy or black. HAD a bronze one and decided to return it.

stupid, stupid, stupid!:crybaby:

13. A Balenciaga Day and City. Probably Violet and Rouge or Plomb. So, I would actually buy two.

14. Chanel Classic Flap...

15. This Chanel bag in black...:heart::heart::heart:

I think I'd have to add a couple hundred to the $2000, though.

[​IMG]