If you had $2000 and were limited to 1 website for Fall, where would you shop?

soshesaid

O.G.
Jun 13, 2006
Excluding netaporter, elux, and the department stores. I am looking for budget shopping ladies! Hopefully a site where I can get everything at once. Or it could be pricey, but explain the few quality pieces you'd get, and why.

eBay.com, yoox.com, Bluefly.com. All three have fabulous deals for designer clothing. Some are much better than others, so hunt around!

Shopbop.com is fabulous too, but it's all designer. You could also try RevolveClothing.com. It's designer, but they can have some great deals for sale.

This is actually not for shopping for me. I rarely shop online because I like to try everything on and see how it looks, and because I live in an apartment complex where deliveries are difficult to say the least. My sister is going back to school, and has $2000 from my parents, so I was posting to get some suggestions of places with cute things. She has a less girly more rocker style so something like aloha rag would be good, but I haven't really seen a less pricey store like that online (maybe Urban Outfitters?)