If you go to see The Devil Wears Prada, look for the lilac b-bag!!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. In the scene in Paris, where Andy is talking to the magazine's art director (I forget his name), there is a lilac city bag leaning on the table. :roflmfao:

Only the PF gals could appreciate this info!!!

2. I will be searching for that bag when I see the movie.

3. ooh, i'm gonna look up for this. i can't believe the cinema here hasn't show this movie yet! i can't wait!!!

4. i saw it but was it lilac? it looked diff.

5. which year lilac?

6. I saw that too but it was so fast I couldn't get a good look at it! I thought it might be the 2006 pre-spring lilac though.

7. I saw it too!! I thought it looked kind of grey/taupe. It was difficult to tell what color it was.

8. I saw it, but it looked like a metallic...I could not make out the color, although I stared at it trying! It looked like almost a pearl color. Some people have said it was pewter, but my pewter is a lot darker than that, even under a light. Gorgeous bag, though! Happy to see a b-bag appearance!

9. Went to see it last night....sold out! Can't wait to see it tomorrow and I will be on the lookout for the bag! Thanks!

10. I thought it was either Calcaire, Cement, 06 Rose, or 06 Lilac.
    Hmm.....

Regards,

J :smile:

11. All these variations... :roflmfao: What color is is exactly?

12. did you see the 06 lilac on "The Hills" on MTV? I was just flipping past and saw it- pretty sure it was real...

13. I saw it...thought it looked kind of gray or metallic. Happy to see a B-bag displayed so prominently in the movie, though!

14. i hope NZ screens this movie... we're SO behind in everything!!!

15. I thought it was some pale metallic, too!!!! I loved it! Seeing how gorgeous that bag was made me buy my first B-bag!:heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice