If you go to an outlet

I thought the effie would be crossbody. Was confused by the pictures of the Rockley bag. When it was delivered tried to get the blasted strap over my head.

Good luck with your store opening and getting the hangers!

didn't think for one min it would.

now been as u r so clever where can i get my bag from??

Are you more used to texting than typing??? As you use text speak a lot,I was much the same when I first came on here.Takes a while to get used to 'switching' over.I can't text to save my life now,and I used to be a demon texter!!! It also takes a while to get your speed up and put over how you mean things,like humour and inflections,but it all comes in the end,God I think I looked like a total nutcase when I first started on here!!! But hang on in there!!!

Best way I find of increasing your speed and how to 'translate' humour is to get caught into a wild bantering session!! So whenever your ready,I'm game!!!:graucho: lol!!!! My favourite pastime!!!If you had'nt noticed already!!!xx

Not nearly ready i have more boxes coming today
It will be alright in the end.

I am used to texting but i am sure i will get used to it. I do know what you mean about getting the words right. i worry people will take things the wrong way. When i said been as you are so cleaver i wasn't being funny i was joking.

x

Not nearly ready i have more boxes coming today
It will be alright in the end.

I am used to texting but i am sure i will get used to it. I do know what you mean about getting the words right. i worry people will take things the wrong way. When i said been as you are so cleaver i wasn't being funny i was joking.

x

I know you were!! S'alright!! I am always ready to banter,so I read that right!!!:P

Hi girls,
Just got off the phone to york and they have
alfie stone £197 darwin grey/green
rockley oak/choc £346 darwin

What shall i do??

Oh,dunno,call back and ask about sizes,there is a big price difference there,I know from chatting to Gerald about his Alfie it will fit a 15" lap top in it, amybe the Rockleys a newer style or just much bigger??? I find a pic of a Rockley and slap it on here hang on,