If you ever think about leaving Balenciaga....

I have 1 bbag and I'm perfectly satisfied with it. I think alot of us become handbag gluttons (I fell victim to this with LV once upon a time - after buying one it became like an addiction; an obsession to collect as MANY as possible - next thing you know, I've got 20+ pieces and it just became absolutely absurd and unnecessary)- and in a perfect world you can do that - but if your ends don't justify your means and you can't balance luxury with necessity, then I think it's better off to start off small and to keep yourself in check. We don't need 13989589783 bags of the same brand. Why can't we just be happy with one? We can - it's all a matter of will power - and mind over matter.

ITA :yes:

I have 1 bbag and I'm perfectly satisfied with it. I think alot of us become handbag gluttons (I fell victim to this with LV once upon a time - after buying one it became like an addiction; an obsession to collect as MANY as possible - next thing you know, I've got 20+ pieces and it just became absolutely absurd and unnecessary)- and in a perfect world you can do that - but if your ends don't justify your means and you can't balance luxury with necessity, then I think it's better off to start off small and to keep yourself in check. We don't need 13989589783 bags of the same brand. Why can't we just be happy with one? We can - it's all a matter of will power - and mind over matter.

Very well said. :woohoo:

I was like that with LV too and since switching to Bal, have sold off all my LV's and now have 3 Bal Cities and am completely happy with them!:yes:

Very well said. :woohoo:

Ugh and as I say that YOU reply with that avatar and that amaaaazing green hobo :drool:. My ends don't justify my means damnit! lol :lol:. I've never really been overly tempted with buying another bbag (I've had "seconds" but always sold them off and stuck with my one, original 05 black city) - but since 05 I've always wanted an Apple Green hobo - and then the new green came out and tempted me all over again! :sweatdrop: Arg! :lol:

Ugh and as I say that YOU reply with that avatar and that amaaaazing green hobo :drool:. My ends don't justify my means damnit! lol :lol:. I've never really been overly tempted with buying another bbag (I've had "seconds" but always sold them off and stuck with my one, original 05 black city) - but since 05 I've always wanted an Apple Green hobo - and then the new green came out and tempted me all over again! :sweatdrop: Arg! :lol:

ha!! sorry about the avatar!! Its definitely a special bbag for me from the current set.

I have an 05 black city too and often feel like its 'the original' like that with the black first are the ones that got it all started. Everything else is just owning multiples.

I have to say, for me I think its a bit much since you were right, in that exercising restrain is better than having 133423423431 of the same thing but I have like 6/7 bbags now so I can't say anything.

But for me, I don't think its good. I should be able to satisfy myself with 3 or 5 and thats it! A small number. Anything more is just 'extra.' I constantly look back at what I have and think 'what next goes on the chopping block?' I just sold an 05 caramel day and won't be suprised if another one goes eventually. But the vert stays :graucho: