If you ever think about leaving Balenciaga....

I totally agree as well. Although I have trying Hermes bags, I love to look at them as opposed to actually wear them. I always grab a B-bag when I go out. I wore my vert gazon twiggy to church last night and received many compliments (I wore it with an ivory turtleneck sweater and ivory wool coat). It was a bag that I was trying to sell, but now the color has just captured my attention. B-bags are the best!

Lori B- so glad to see you back!!!!!

I completely agree and understand!!!

Welcome back to a brighter dark side.... I say that b/c you are coming back with no debt and that's a very great situation!!!

LoriB I totally understand where you are coming from.

I sold off my small collection at the start of this year after a break-up (my ex got me my first bbag) but I never stopped loving bbags, checking the auctions out and seeing what others had purchased.

Then after about 8 months of being b-bag free I got myself a Black Brief and it was exactly what I needed! It was a good price, and so practical for me. I think I appreciate them more now.

I have a black Twiggy on the way too.

So true though, once you touch, feel, smell, own a Balenciaga - you cant go back!

... and most importantly WELCOME BACK! :woohoo:

Congrats on being debt free, a balance in your life is definitly the right way to go... to have nice things but not go broke over it. :smile: Welcome back! Bbags are truly one of a kind, and I think we get so attached to them because each and every one of them is so unique and have so much personality!

I get appalled with the number I purchase and then I purge. I think maybe you just purged too much!
We probably each have a certain number of bags that we are comfortable with, financially or otherwise, and when we cross that line it's emotional chaos.

Welcome back, and thanks for the good advice!

welcome back Lori! I'm still haunted by your delicious black day!! i kick my self every time i think of it..i shoulda bought it!! Who's the balenciaga reseller your checking out? i'm interested in a black day as well!

I get appalled with the number I purchase and then I purge. I think maybe you just purged too much!
We probably each have a certain number of bags that we are comfortable with, financially or otherwise, and when we cross that line it's emotional chaos.

Welcome back, and thanks for the good advice!
Brilliantly put! This is my favorite insight quote of the day :yes:.

welcome back Lori! I'm still haunted by your delicious black day!! i kick my self every time i think of it..i shoulda bought it!! Who's the balenciaga reseller your checking out? i'm interested in a black day as well!

I deal exclusively with ebay seller ******. I hope it is ok to post that.

I have 1 bbag and I'm perfectly satisfied with it. I think alot of us become handbag gluttons (I fell victim to this with LV once upon a time - after buying one it became like an addiction; an obsession to collect as MANY as possible - next thing you know, I've got 20+ pieces and it just became absolutely absurd and unnecessary)- and in a perfect world you can do that - but if your ends don't justify your means and you can't balance luxury with necessity, then I think it's better off to start off small and to keep yourself in check. We don't need 13989589783 bags of the same brand. Why can't we just be happy with one? We can - it's all a matter of will power - and mind over matter.