If you don't have a PCE card

Grace123

Hopelessly Obsessed
O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
I still think you can get the discount tomorrow. Heck, I waltzed into a Coach store today, told them all the $$ I had spent at coach.com and the outlets this year and the manager whipped out a card and let me use it today. Of course I was carrying my Legacy Shoulder Bag with matching wallet and that gave me credibility, I think.

I bought some sneakers, purse perfume and solid (they're not covered by the discount) and 3 charms. I'm on a bag ban but those summery totes were really nearly irresistible!

Anyway, go have fun at your local coach and you'll get a discount, I bet.

My sister got a card and mailed it to me, but I think it got lost in the mail. I'm going to Coach tomorrow, but now I have no card! I hope they'll let me have the discount anyway. Do you think it's better to carry a Coach bag or another designer bag? What a silly question, I know, but what do you think? Thanks!

I'm also on a handbag ban, so I bought the Legacy umbrella and the patent coin purse in mahogany. But of course, because the Fair Oaks VA store doesn't carry Legacy (or apparently anything *new* grrr) I had to order it all to be shipped to my house. I did get to keep my card, if I feel like tempting myself a second time by taking it over to Tysons Galleria (the area flagship which carries *everything*).

I called my Coach store 1st thing this morning and asked to speak with a manager. My heart was beating out of my chest, cause I was sooo nervous. NEways, she was really nice and held a card for me, and the things that I wanted to purchase!!!