if you don't have a bag...what do you DO with a twilly?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i am a little obsessed with the medor twilly, but i can't think of much to do with it since i don't have an H bag and it really wouldn't work on any of my bags (bal, LV).

can anyone direct me to a thread on this, or offer ideas?

2. Yes, you can wear it on your neck! MaiTai, I believe, had a beautiful picture somewhere...

I don't know about a Medor Twilly but I wear my regular Twilly as a headband!

3. I tie it in my hair. :smile:

Attached Files:

4. right.

i did a search, and while i love the scarf thread, i'm not sure i'll actually USE a scarf enough, which is why i want to start with a twilly. less of an investment, and it will allow me to get into the groove of scarf-wearing...which will hopefully catch on.

i love the look, but sometimes feel i don't dress up enough to warrant a scarf.

5. Wear it around your wrist, tied in a simple knot around your neck, as a head/hairband, etc etc.

6. ^^ Ditto!

7. MaiTai also tied one around a straw hat. It was Provence perfection! Tres belle!

8. I came across this Tiffany's ad in Sep 2008 issue of Elle.

Attached Files:

9. I wear mine tied in a standard Winsor knot around my neck sometimes-- I find it's a cute mix of masculine/feminine, and it works well for this business of "New Power Dressing" I keep reading about.

10. I do have a bag but wear my twilly on my wrist more than on my bag

11. I love it as a pony-tail holder. Very chic.