If you could what would have made for you Special Order?

1. I ask this simply because, I wanted something reasonably abstract made for me by our favourite label today. I asked for a Damier Chess/Draughts set, in which they politely responded in describing how much of a raving lunatic I am...:shocked:
    Anywho, If money was no object, what would y'all have made Special Order for you?
    Let your imaginations run wild people!!!!:P

2. I'd like a set of upright steamer trunks made, in a variety of colours of epi or in classic monogram, a few with drawers and a few that are just for hanging clothes. I'd like these to be upright so I could put these into a closet and use them for storage of clothes, shoes and bags rather than the closet itself (it just showcases the trunks !). Not too creative I suppose.

3. i'd like a Suhali Speedy, Trouvile and Papillon. it's weird, but i absolutely :heart: the goatskin, and i'd love to have a black Speedy, black or white Trouville, and a geranium Papillon with the S-lock closure (i'll let LV figure that out somehow :lol:!), but minus all the gold studs if possible.

i'd also like a black Taiga Musette Salsa with my initials heatstamped on the inside of the flap. sometimes i take my boyfriend's Taiga Viktor out of the closet and just hold it and stare at it, because i love the leather so much :shame:. and if i had the Musette Salsa in Taiga leather it would be so durable, because i love messenger bags, and i use them for school and when i go to my on-campus job in the dorm dining hall.

I'M BUILDING MY CASTLES IN THE AIR HERE. but i'll post more when i can think of them :roflmfao:!

4. Rose Vernis Speedy...like the one made specially for Japan.
    And a bag in that nice glossy mono the Gina Boots are made of.

5. Suhali Speedy in PLUM, Damier Wapity, Vernis Wapity in Framboise, Epi Wapity in Mandarin. I would buy a Wapity in anything they would care to make it in for me -- that's how much I love that case.

6. ooh yes a Perle Vernis baby Bedford, to match my Perle Bedford :yes::yes:! my Damier Papillon came with its baby pouch, so i'll have one for my Bedford too!

7. vernis keepall and a damier cabas mezzo

8. I'd like a regular Multicolore Speedy 25 =)

9. OMG!!! You must have read my mind!!! ME TOO!!!

10. Fuchsia Vernis Speedy 25

11. same here

and a cerise speedy 30

12. Speedy Monogram mat , any colors

13. I'd have a Vavin, Lodge, and Manhattan with Martian, Panda and Onionhead on them... Vavin, Monogram; Lodge Multicolor white; and Manhattan, Monogram; with the Murakami Japanese characters...

So cool. I found a Vavin with Panda on it for $1100, but I haven't bought it... ugh.... yet...

14. me too :rochard:!!!

it's such a shame that the 30 looks so silly on me, and that it's not available in the 25 :sad:.

i thought of that before too :yes:! i'd like one in the Noir, like my Shelton and Medium Agenda.

15. Gosh I've changed my mind so many times, I'll just list them all: Vachetta Robusto 3 w/ bright blue (or red) cross grain leather interior, Vachetta Keepall w/ raspberry alcantara interior, Ostrich Keepall w/ brown calf interior, and maybe a yellow alligator iPod case. One day... lol :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice