If you could sell ALL of your LV bags for full retail value, would you?

Nope!!! Everything I have I want and would probably repurchase anyway. Maybe ask me in a couple years I might change my mind. Even then I probably won't because I would love to eventually pass my LV's down to my now 11 year old daughter.

When I tire of a bag, and really feel I will be fine without it, I successfully sell them on eBay. I've had great experiences. I use the money i make to fund something new that I love.

no, not all of my bags. my LE Speedies and my Suhali Lockits will never be sold - this i feel very confident about. maybe if i get tired of some of the other bags but i really am happy with my collection at this point and only imagine adding to it as new LE's or Vernis colors are introduced.

Yes I would. In a heartbeat! I live in a very affluent area and don't see as many LV bag as I used to out and about - I don't think the brand is as 'popular' as it was a few years back. So would probably struggle to sell my bags anyway! I think more mainstream less branded are more popular now.

After being an avid collector for some time and obtaining some gorgeous bags, I one day had a 'a-ha' moment and since then have never looked at or purchased another LV bag - and most likely never will.

What happened on Monday that made you change your mind?
my mom was recently diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer...it sure does put everything into perspective.... So yes I would sell it all if I could. But that's just the part of me that thinks if I could get rid of everything I own it would make things better....but ofcourse it doesn't.

IN LVOE said:
my mom was recently diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer...it sure does put everything into perspective.... So yes I would sell it all if I could. But that's just the part of me that thinks if I could get rid of everything I own it would make things better....but ofcourse it doesn't.

My prayers are with you and your mom. My grandma had pancreatic cancer and it certainly put life in perspective for me as well.

I am so,so sorry to hear that. In the grand scheme of things health and happiness are worth more than any amount of LVs....Being there and supporting her is the best gift you can give her..My thoughts and prayers go out you and your family.

I am so,so sorry to hear that. In the grand scheme of things health and happiness are worth more than any amount of LVs....Being there and supporting her is the best gift you can give her..My thoughts and prayers go out you and your family.
thank you... And thank goodness for the tpf and wifi..so many hospital appointments and this is the way i spend the time waiting.

Thinking of both of you. Try to remember to take care of yourself too. ♥