If you could say F%$K it and walk away, what job would you be doing instead?

food critic. i love food.. but i'm so picky.. but i've been pretty adventurous lately. :smile: otherwise, nothing.. i love what i'm doing now, except i'd love to work for a better more organized company instead. lol. =X

edit: also.. i might be a wedding planner. i :heart: weddings. and making them pretty is so fun. i've planned a couple as well already.. i would be like Monica Geller-Bing when she was Phoebe's wedding planner. lol. headset & clipboard and military time!

I would love to be an Astronaut. I wanted to be a cop too, but I admited to the drugs I did in my younger years. WHo knew being honest wasn't the way to go.... I still struggle to find that perfect job. I would leave my job, I just don't want to go back to school.

I would be the person that decides the music played on TV shows and movies. I swear my life is a musical & I can associate a song with most conversations. I don't know what that job title is, but that's me!

OMG, I don't usu. visit this forum, but saw this thread & was going to respond with the same thing. That is tooooo weird! I actually have an undergrad degree in music therapy, but don't currently practice. I stay at home with them, but plan on returning to work after they get in full-day school. What do you think this job is titled? LOL, I can't believe someday else wants MY job. :P

I love my job. Buuut, if I had to.. I would be a makeup artist or a designer.:yes: Or a tourist guide. Or I would play my violin & piano full time lol! Or a music conductor, I'm kinda half qualified to do that but not completely. lol

My closest friends usually turn to me for putting outfits together, deciding hairstyles, makeup and accessorizing. I don't know what you'd call that.. maybe a fashion advisor? Or a stylist?

I'd also love Joan Rivers's job.

I am studying what I want to do, which i am SO pleased about! Lots of my friends have no clue what they want to do in life, and so they have just gone to university for the sake of it really! I would hate to be in that position!

OMG, I don't usu. visit this forum, but saw this thread & was going to respond with the same thing. That is tooooo weird! I actually have an undergrad degree in music therapy, but don't currently practice. I stay at home with them, but plan on returning to work after they get in full-day school. What do you think this job is titled? LOL, I can't believe someday else wants MY job. :P

No way! Once I find out the job title I can't tell you! You have a music background, and I have ZERO qualifications! LOL! You like how I'm being competitive about a job we know nothing about!?!? LOL :P

What's your idea for a tPF theme song?

Ballet dancer! I did this for a while until I got injured and I realized I could make more money elsewhere. If money wasn't an issue, that's what I would do.

I'd love to own/run a doggy daycare! Or own a no-kill animal shelter because I ache when I see stray animals while driving around town.

I also wouldn't mind becoming a QVC host. For those of you who watch QVC, I want to be Lisa Robertson. LOL:P