If you could own any BE bag in matte tan what would it be?

kel28

O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
I am considering a tan bag - as contessa says it's not just for summer anymore!! Do you own a tan BE that you LOVE!! or if you could have your dream BE bag in tan what would it be?? :confused1:

I know the SM is suppose to be gorgeous in this leather but I already have 2 SM's??

Ha Ha.......Great thread!

I've been giving this one a lot of thought and I think I'm either going with a full-size TME or WTM. The original Love Me has also crossed my mind as well.

As far as the TMAnywhere......it's another possibility but I'm not sure if I'll be wearing that bag everyday......for work perhaps. It can be heavy.

Then again, I might just get TWO!!!! The TMA and ????

3dcasquettecanette.gif

I really like the look of the Hold Me in tan, but is it a bag that I can use day after day.....the TME however, that's a bag you can take, well everywhere...:yes:

Ha Ha.......Great thread!

I've been giving this one a lot of thought and I think I'm either going with a full-size TME or WTM. The original Love Me has also crossed my mind as well.

As far as the TMAnywhere......it's another possibility but I'm not sure if I'll be wearing that bag everyday......for work perhaps. It can be heavy.

Then again, I might just get TWO!!!! The TMA and ????

I have just been looking on the website and saw a picture of the LM in tan....:heart:

I may go for the tan TME in December also. I am waiting on the arrival of my first 2 BE bags next week so once I play with those some I may be better able to state what I want in tan.