If you could open your own business, what would it be?

After working for my family's business, I'd *never* open one of my own. Sorry, I'm jaded! lol

I know, right? Husband is working towards eventually owning his family business (that his dad started 30 years ago!) and there's a saying that goes, "You don't own the business, the business owns YOU."

This can be very true, as I typically find out when we're in the middle of a vacation or planning a trip and suddenly something happens at work so Husband has to stay and deal. :cursing:

But owning your own business can also be super rewarding and gives him such an awesome feeling- you take the bad with the good. :heart:

If I could have my own store, it'd probably be a clothing boutique of some kind. I love working retail, and it'd be fun to be able to implement some of my own ideas into a boutique of my own!

Maybe someday when I'm older, once Husband gets more settled with his business...

a fashion boutique that has items for all different shapes and sizes... upto sz 18 probably( that way girls that arent as lucky to be a size 4 have something cute to wear and also since a lot of stores stop at like size 11...) Of course i will have accessories ;) I would hope to have clothes that couple flatter different shapes. maybe i can make a section for each... i just know a lot of cute clothes dont fit right on me because i have wide shoulders :sad:

i would also like a beauty store since that is what i am obsessed with. :shame:

Easy, a really nice Boarding Kennels, so when you go away you have not got to worry about your dog, and room permitting.....l would take retired rescued Greyhounds...HEAVEN...If not a little Beauty Salon with my DD......but the 1st would be a dream......xxx

Two things I'd really love:

A boutique and cafe in one location...
fig26.gif

An aircraft charter department with cool bizjets....
fig36.gif

God I love fashion! At first I wanted to create my own line( which I still do one day), but what I really want to do is open a personal shopper firm. I want Rachel Zoe's job! I want to be able to have designer duds shipped to me, shop all day for others and feel good about it at the end of the day. A girl can dream.:rolleyes: