If You Could Only Wear One Label

1. If You Could Only Wear One Label, Which would it be ?

I would choose Chanel :love:

2. I always like YSL

3. Hmmm That one is hard!

Probably D & G

Selena

4. Marc Jacobs tied with D & G!

5. YIKES! I can't narrow it down to just one:cry: I would have to break it down into categories (ie. shoes, jeans, suits, casual) -but that would be cheating wouldn't it.

So I guess I would have to say Valentino or Dolce & Gabbana

6. For me it would have to be....... *ACKKKK* I'm pulling my hair out! There are sooo many brands that I LOVE - but I would have to say..... Gucci. There. I said it. But I hope it never ever comes down to that!

7. It would probably be Dolce & Gabbana. Their suits are killer, dresses sexy and most of the non-runway styles are actually classic and wearable.

Otherwise I would choose Lanvin or Chanel. (Balenciaga is too hit-or-miss avant garde. Marc Jacobs is quirky-nice but can be too cartoonish. Prada can be gimmicky. Gucci is in transition. Chloe doesn't have anything appropriate suit-wise. Same with Marni.)

8. At the moment, I would have to say Bottega Veneta, as their A/W'06 collection is really wearable and of course, their leathergoods are always gorgeous. :love:

9. I'd choose Chanel!!!! :love:

10. I'll go with Dolce & Gabbana. I could have sexy gowns and great hanging out outfits all in one stop.

11. Chanel, def. Chanel :smile:

12. Chloe because it's so girly.

13. Jil Sander

14. Chanel is a great choice. So is Prada.

15. Marc by Marc Jacobs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice