If you could only wear clothes by one Designer...

Who would it be?

For me it's definitely Valentino. Every collection is gorgeous, and I find the clothing to be very flattering for my body type.

I think Valentino is lovely, definitely for certain woman ;)

I love, and wear my Gucci for years and years, so much mileage in a single piece. I can't afford to buy more than a piece or 2 every season, I just add piece by piece to wear with less expensive stuff.

Like you, I think that each designer cuts for certain body type. Until Gucci Group took over McQueen there were very few trousers or skirts that would fit me (coz I am def NOT a boy :biggrin:)

Since then McQueen fits perfectly me too :yahoo:.

I love, and wear my Gucci for years and years, so much mileage in a single piece. I can't afford to buy more than a piece or 2 every season, I just add piece by piece to wear with less expensive stuff.

Like you, I think that each designer cuts for certain body type. Until Gucci Group took over McQueen there were very few trousers or skirts that would fit me (coz I am def NOT a boy)

That's a very very good point!! :smile:There are definitely designers who do not work with my body type - and I avoid those at all costs (sadly, since some I actually admire)...I totally agree about Gucci though! I can buy a piece or two every year and am happy with the cut and style.

And I also agree about mileage - I've had pieces for years and years that not only have held up but also look classic and stylish. It's definitely smart to buy a few things a year, and mix with less expensive brands.

Like you, I think that each designer cuts for certain body type. Until Gucci Group took over McQueen there were very few trousers or skirts that would fit me (coz I am def NOT a boy :biggrin:)

Since then McQueen fits perfectly me too :yahoo:.

Omg I completely agree about McQueen - I can almost always find a couple of dresses and skirts each season in the past 4 years or so!! :tup:

And I have actually never bought anything from Gucci - no local boutique and I suppose the advertising focuses largely on bags and shoes BUT...I have just seen a truly magnificant blouse in the current Vogue (Aus) that has made me think hmmmmm :thinking: for the first time :biggrin:

Personally, I don't think I could choose just one designer to wear - if I had to, it would probably be Maxmara, but I would still be very sad :cry: