if you could only use 1 product for the rest of you life...

1. what would it be?

id probably say under eye consealer since i have football player dark circles that run in my family. but what cant you 'live with out'?

2. I must say mascara since without my face looks blah

3. eye liner for sure!!!

4. Lipgloss for sure:nuts:

5. cleanser- either kiehl's blue herbal cleanser or clarins cleansing milk for normal/combi skin.

6. As far as make up..It would be a sheer lipstick. If your lips look good, your smile looks good and it brightens your face up. but....
    I wanna say a multi purpose face color that I can wear on eyes,lips and cheeks but wasnt sure if that would be cheating lol!:P

7. MAC Lip Glass!!!

8. Vaseline! Looks great on my lips, a light touch keeps my eyebrows shaped, and a whole lot keeps my feet nice and soft.

9. wel skincare wise...cleanser. or moisturizer

then makeupwise, blush/bronzer

10. it's a toss up between moisturizer and lip gloss. but i think lip gloss wins.

11. eyeliner! second choice would be lip gloss.

12. Oh man... I want to say concealer, but I know I would go absolutely crazy without some Balmy Nights or Carmex!

13. Definitely lip gloss!!!

Oh, and do my eyelash extensions count??

I'd be fine if I had those two! :P

14. A good moisturizer for my skin would have to be number one.

A good blush/bronzer that can also be used as eyeshadow in a pinch. Lipstick too...and my Chanel #19!

15. A thick shea butter, that I could use on my lips or my body.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice