If you could only have one MM bag...

I would choose a coffer (don't know which color though). I have a medium coffer in orange and I love her so much...she is practical I think. My next bag will definitely be a regular coffer.

Probably my black nappa charm. It's adorable, can be dressed up or down, and it holds a ton. If I could choose any bag, I would probably pick either the Harlequin or the nappa patch satchel, two bags that I missed out on.

Janet,u r referring to your current mm family? I will keep your bow satchel. the color looks so yummy color.. My second choice will be your boston..love the vibrant pink!

i love mm "raisin", coffer, matelasse lux n harlequin :smile:

Last edited:
I have that front bag (Nappa Spring Shopper?) and love it, but I need just a bit more room. Also, have the Peggy which totally rocks as well. However, I think the one I could never live without is my black Bow. It's super slouchy, looks great with jeans and dressier outfits, and has the long messenger strap.

Mmmmmm.... Strange enough, I think I can never part with my f08 nappa patch.... It light and roomy, my go-to bag in the fall

I also cannot part with my harlequin & fumo raisins