If you could only have ONE color...

As odd as it may seem, I’d have to go with Nero. Bottega Veneta has never failed me with the depth and saturation, even if I ended up not liking the bag. So, black it is!

Not odd at all! Pre-Ottone ownership, I would have chosen Nero as well (as gorgeous as Ebano is). But the second I laid eyes on Ottone... sigh. So sad that it came in very few styles.

I have an ottone Cabat and yes, it's beautiful [emoji813]. But if it's only one colour I think I'd have to go with ebano. (Or does that mean I could get every style in moon? :graucho:).

I think Moon and Reflet will remain out of reach for me forever, but if I ever get to see Moon IRL, I may just change my mind and move Ottone to 2nd place [emoji23] I still can’t tell for sure what color my lanyard is.

I think Moon and Reflet will remain out of reach for me forever, but if I ever get to see Moon IRL, I may just change my mind and move Ottone to 2nd place [emoji23] I still can’t tell for sure what color my lanyard is.
I've seen both a moon and a reflet cabat online recently but both too big for me :crybaby:.

Reactions: RT1