IF you could only have ONE birkin

I would love to have a Birkin 30 in the deepest darkest navy blue. I'm not sure which colour this would be? Smooth leather, Swift, Evercolor or Box. I think it would be far more versatile than black, yet pair well with black, which is most of my wardrobe.
Bleu nuit is darker, but bleu abysse is one of my favorites that clearly shows blue but is very dark, whereas bleu nuit can sometimes look black.

I only have one Birkin. It’s a black 30 with custom engraved sterling hardware. As it’s perfection in my eyes, I doubt it will have any siblings. For me, it’s actually a large bag, and it doesn’t get out as often as it should. I’m sometimes tempted by others I see offered, but, in reality, I’m in my eighth decade and usually carry small bags or clutches.

I know I’m extremely fortunate to have acquired the perfect Birkin for me….

I only have one Birkin. It’s a black 30 with custom engraved sterling hardware. As it’s perfection in my eyes, I doubt it will have any siblings. For me, it’s actually a large bag, and it doesn’t get out as often as it should. I’m sometimes tempted by others I see offered, but, in reality, I’m in my eighth decade and usually carry small bags or clutches.

I know I’m extremely fortunate to have acquired the perfect Birkin for me….
I am honored that my Goldie met with your B. That said, I think you will get another one if a Barenia B25 in PHW appears. ;)

It’s so interesting how over a decade over, many people’s one and only dream Birkin is a size 35cm. 35 will probably come back in demand.
This is so true. I started reading the beginning of this thread where a lot said that their holy grail bag was a B35. So, tastes evolved from B35 to now a B25. And I am sure - people will start gravitating back to the original Birkin size

Maybe when deciding the ONLY ONE Birkin to get, one can get some inspiration from these celebrities...

Kate Moss -

Linda Evangelista -

Ai Tominaga (Japanese supermodel) -

Shizuka Kudo (Japanese celebrity) -

All looks like B35? ( Linda's one could even be a B40). I like Ai Tomonaga's Barenia with PHW the most.