If you could only have one bag...

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Imagine the worst possible scenario....you are being forced to limit your collection of handbags to just ONE!!! :weird: :sad2: Which bag would you choose and why?! I am trying to build up my small starter's collection of bags and am looking for some direction on which bags I should really seriously invest in. Thanks everyone in advance:biggrin:

2. Do you like LV? If so, I say, speedy. It's light weight, holds a ton, and there's a bag for smaller ladies (25) and girls who like/need a bigger bag (30 which I own). Consider that, but it will get you hooked to LV! :nuts:

3. Oh, and to answer you question, out of my humble LV collection, I'd keep my speedy 30.

4. Im afraid I would have to keep my speedy 30 even though is one of the least expensive of all of my bags. Its so comfy, roomy and classic. I love it!

5. I am in the process of posting my collection but the pictures are too big and I cant figure out how to resize them but so far I own: 3 Coaches, 1 Black Prada, 1 Burberry, 1 Kate Spade and 2 Cole Haan's purses. I have not ventured into LV or Gucci yet but I am definitely exploring my options and getting ready to invest. I am a little weary of bags that have been mass-replicated though I find the appeal is gone after Ive seen 500 fake ones/day, you know what I mean? I have a Whiskey Paddington on the way next week:smile: Cant wait:love:

6. Out of my own collection, my Popincourt Haut.. but if it was any bag out there.. you can't really expect anyone to pick only one right !? ;)

7. Hey Tasha, you should search for two similiar threads which were very recent. You'll find some good answers!