If you could only have ONE (1) bbag, what would it be?

If I had to had only one Balenciaga...it would be the Envelope clutch in Anthracite with G12 gold hardware with a strap. Or a tie between the Paiper Slight shoulder bag. :P

I have one B bag and I love her to pieces! Definitely a keeper so that's what I will keep

It's a lavender lizard embossed Neiman Marcus 10th Anniversary Special Edition City bag. In fact I've been wearing her all day today ❤️

Lately I've had trouble posting pix to the app but Purse Blog had a couple posts about the Neiman Marcus special editions a few years back:

http://www.purseblog.com/limited-ed...nches-10th-anniversary-bags-at-neiman-marcus/

http://www.purseblog.com/balenciaga/balenciaga-10th-anniversary-special-edition-lizard-embossed/

When I found my unicorn I was in the mood for a lighter color bag for summer. I was scouting various Balenciaga neutral pastels & came across a City with the lizard embossing. Le wowwwww! Loveeee at first City sight. The texture and the color are delightful. Wears just as well in the winter as the summer. Plus I really love the cool tone (white/black/blue) leopard print interior lining :hbeat:

Great for work since it comfortably fits my small MacBook as well as for play!
Congrats on owning such an amazing B bag!! I've def lusted over that one...

Papier large side zip tote in black with shw. Its effortless style. I can and do pack a ton of stuff in it and it goes with everything, work and weekend and its not overdone. I see maybe a handful around my area.

I only own one Bal handbag...for now! It was my very first uber expensive handbag that wasn't a hand-me-down. Since I am a broke student (but not for long!!) I knew that spending over a thousand dollars on a handbag meant it better be a keeper; a timeless keeper that I could wear with everything I owned... & it probably would be basic black.

I chose the City Bag with black studs & gold hardware. I chose this bag because I wanted an everyday bag that still had a lot of personality. I am obsessed with textures & the perforations in this handbag gave it so much life.

There's a lot of hate around this bag but I really do think it's because you can't see how beautifully textured the leather is unless you see it in real life (my opinion at least).

A lot of people over the internet have stated some really negative things about this bag & maybe it's because it looks like this picture on the internet: :crybaby:

http://www.purseblog.com/balenciaga...-city-bag-with-black-studs-and-gold-hardware/

Unlike the photograph published of this handbag...in real life this is what I see:
IMG_0150 (1).JPG
Bal from where i stand.jpg

No regrets on this purchase since I have used it as my everyday bag for this entire year. Very satisfied with this being my first Bal of many to come!

Last edited:
If I could own only one bag, and it was going to be a Bbag, it would be the arena classic city in dark brown. Currently I love the Charbon color.

Brown because given the motorcycle bag inspiration, if I could only have one it would need to be in a classic color like black or brown. And I just prefer the brown on this bag I guess :smile:

No regrets on this purchase since I have used it as my everyday bag for this entire year. Very satisfied with this being my first Bal of many to come!

I just wanted to chime in and say your Bbag is FABULOUS.

My only Bbag, a Papier Mini, also got a less than stellar review on this blog, but I am here to tell you that it's gorgeous and I love it :smile:

The irrational side of me says I should pick my eggplant city because it was tough to find in such fantastic condition. The rational side says I should pick my black velo, which is the perfect mom (and winter) bag.

I've made a terrible mistake when I've bought my teal first (05). thus I' d say this one because it was my first balenciaga.

Attachments

• 60267127bca30439d7cecc5caa91a842.jpg
    60267127bca30439d7cecc5caa91a842.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 145
I would keep my HG, which I do currently own-

Part time black with G21 rose gold hardware :smile: this bag means so much to me for me than just it's gorgeous looks- it represents my overcoming a recent tragic event which left me grieving over the loss of my entire beloved hand bag collection. This bag was the first bag I bought again to rebuild my now growing and happy collection as well as my rebuilding my hope and happiness from that event... so it means a lot :smile:

Thanks for letting me share!

Reactions: floodette