If you could only have 3 ...

05 black First
06 rouge vif City
07 black City or 07 cobalt City

I already have the first two that are keepers for sure but just trying to figure out my 3rd B-bag...

:heart:
1. Bubblegim Pink City

2. 05 Turq City

3. Magenta Box
:nuts:
Man that is a really tough question! I have 1 and 3, and I have 2 in a Twiggy, and I would love to add Eggplant and have a Box and a City in each of those 4 colors! And my Indigo City hasn't arrived yet, so that may change my list.

05 black First
06 rouge vif City
07 black City or 07 cobalt City

I already have the first two that are keepers for sure but just trying to figure out my 3rd B-bag...

Irissy, Hi. In your opinion, is the 06 Rouge vif City closest to the one Sienna Miller has? Let me dig up one of her photos with it. :confused1:

If i'm not wrong hers was the SS04 True Red? Can i still find them?

Irissy, Hi. In your opinion, is the 06 Rouge vif City closest to the one Sienna Miller has? Let me dig up one of her photos with it. :confused1:

If i'm not wrong hers was the SS04 True Red? Can i still find them?

Hi Luna! I'm not sure if the rouge vif is the closest to Sienna Miller's beautiful red City but I heard from the other Pfers it might be the closest. If you want a 04 red City, you'll have to wait for it to appear on ebay then. Quite rare but you just never know. :graucho:

Irissy, Thanks!! I'm very late in the wonderful b-bag scene and have been trying to decide which color i REALLY want in my collection. Sienna's True Red is a beauty but i think the Rouge Vif is not bad at all either!

I think i'm going for the Rouge Vif City. Plus, i would love to buy it brand new at the store and not on ebay.

I am definitely jumping on the 07 Black First once it hits the stores! Boring i know, but i'll use it ALL THE TIME!!!

Ebay is too scary nowadays.

Irissy, Thanks!! I'm very late in the wonderful b-bag scene and have been trying to decide which color i REALLY want in my collection. Sienna's True Red is a beauty but i think the Rouge Vif is not bad at all either!

I think i'm going for the Rouge Vif City. Plus, i would love to buy it brand new at the store and not on ebay.

I am definitely jumping on the 07 Black First once it hits the stores! Boring i know, but i'll use it ALL THE TIME!!!

Ebay is too scary nowadays.

You'll LOVE the rouge vif! :nuts: It's such a bright vibrant red. Just perfect for the holiday season! :wlae:

I use my black First all the time. It's the one bag I constantly reach for because it's a practical color and size. That's why I'm also going to get the 07 black City when it comes out. I'm hoping the leather will be better than the 06.

You'll LOVE the rouge vif! :nuts: It's such a bright vibrant red. Just perfect for the holiday season! :wlae:

I use my black First all the time. It's the one bag I constantly reach for because it's a practical color and size. That's why I'm also going to get the 07 black City when it comes out. I'm hoping the leather will be better than the 06.

YAY for us! I have a feeling i'll end up getting both the 07 Black in FIRST AND CITY! :wtf: Black is just too easy. And with the ROUGE VIF CITY, i'm all set!!:wlae: