If you could only have 1 black bag which hardware?

becesq

O.G.
Jan 13, 2010
I'm going to get a caviar medium flap and am deciding between gold or silver hardware. I'm in my mid-30s and pretty casual, but have a fair amount of gold jewelry esp if I'm somewhat dressed up...

Which would you get at this point? TIA!

On the one hand I want to say that Caviar leather is more casual and therefore looks better with the SHW. However, since you have mostly gold jewelry I say go for the GHW. I am the type of person who likes to have metals match. All of my jewelry is platinum/silver and therefore I would not buy a bag with GHW. Maybe that's weird, but I like it to match!

Until last year I would have said silver hardware. Now I say gold hw. I tend to vacillate. It really depends on your personal taste and on your choice of jewelry.

I like both of them but prefer SH with caviar and GH with lamb. However, if you're only gonna get one bag and its caviar I would go with GH. So, M/L caviar w/GH is my answer.

first time I prefer like silver hardware...my first Chanel is jumbo black caviar with shw..and the second chanel bag is m/l black caviar with gold hardware..because i want to different..
Finally I think silver hw is nice for jumbo..and gold hw is so cute for m/l