If you could only have 1 bag!!

1. I see the threads all the time.. you can only have 3 bags.. you can only have 5 LV bags :lol: (That's more than I OWN, zero.. LOL)

What if you could only have 1 bag!!

I would definately want this one...

[​IMG]

2. I have always like that one!

3. Who's is that?

I'd choose an obscenely expensive and rare Chanel.
    Don't ask me which one cause I don't know. But if I could pick any bag in the world, it's where I'd start. Even over a Hermes I think.

4. I like that Dior bag a lot! But if I could only have one, I'd probably pick a Chanel or a Hermes... but based on my current inventory, I think I'd have to save the Balenciaga city.

5. The Moschino melted chocolate bag (which I know you love)

Its a work of art :love:

6. Apple Green Balenciaga City. No question.

Of course, I'd have to get it first. :shame:

7. my paddy!! Is all I need.

8. Birkin

9. ^^^agree birkin.

I want the 35cm black with cyclamen piping/lining in chevre...and hell since this is hypothetical I want custom diamond accents as well! :nuts:

10. I've gotta go with the Birkin too, I think it's the bag that all us bag lovers dream of.

11. ^^^so true :lol:

12. Chanel or Birkin.

13. Gosh- I don't think I could ever pick 1!! I am so fickle I change my mind daily:nuts: I guess if I had to then I would go with chanel.

14. MC speedy 30. No doubt. hehe I'm saving for now actually, but I doubt it will happen. I always ave for it than blow it on some other LV.

15. Same here! ONLY ONE????:sad: ...then.... Chanel or Hermes, buy why only one...:cry:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice