If you could only choose 1 color...which one?

Which would you choose?

• burnt orange

• plum

• silver

• light pink

• black patent

• espresso

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cannot buy both.
Cannot buy both.
Cannot buy both.
I keep telling myself.

Sure you can, I say buy them both!

That is too funny though that you bought the burnt orange one because that is the color I voted for you to get....
My second choice for you is the Espresso since you dont have any dark brown bags yet. The espresso color sounds like you would get more use out of her based on your wardrobe.

I still stand by the burnt orange color for first choice as it is an awesome color, and since you admittedly are lacking color in your purse collection she is perfect to fill that need.

Get them both, you only live once! :P

If you had basic black leather on the list, I would have selected that, but I chose plum. It really depends on the style of the bag. For most bags styles I love black leather, but I have an XL ergo belted tote and it looks better in plum than in black. So, black first, and plum or brown are close seconds.

Thanks for your votes, all.
(Espresso is in the lead!)

I bought the burnt orange yesterday.
It was a great pop of color.

But, I'm nervous that I should have picked the espresso.
AHHHHHH!
Decisions, decisions!

I love both.
I may call and do a charge hold on espresso so I know I have her in my back pocket.

Cannot buy both.
Cannot buy both.
Cannot buy both.
I keep telling myself.

LAtiero85,
I do have 1 patent bag already - it's a camel patent gallery tote. Love it.
Oh yes, I say keep the burnt orange. You shouldn't have to worry about that bag. The color seems dark enough not to have to worry about color transfer or getting it dirty.

Plum!
(that's berry, right?) I like it cause it can either be more of a "brown" or more of a "red" depending on what outfit you're wearing. It's a lovely purple. I would have bought that colour if it wasn't sold out by the time I wanted to buy it...

The burnt orange is quite nice too in my opinion, although it looks a bit too mature for my tastes (it doesn't go with anything I wear).

I vote Plum ...Plum works well with jeans and using a scarf with blues and plums it would look great with jeans as well as conserative navy blue suits and dress slacks for work!!! But I am a plum kind of person :smile:) Next I vote Espresso. Works with a lot and you don't have a dark brown bag.

Last edited:
I voted plum. Your daily clothing choices and purse collection sounds a lot like mine! I think a pretty color would give your wardrobe a nice kick, and the plum would transition well into Spring.

Burnt orange is also my favorite color in this bag. It is surprisingly neutral and goes with almost any color. It coordinates well with wardrobe neutrals like brown, black, tan, cream and navy. It goes easily from fall through winter and into spring and summer - it is an all-season color. Orange is also supposed to be one of the "hot" colors for spring, so you cannot lose!

Additionally, it was your first instinct to buy the burnt orange, so your gut was probably right. Stick with what you chose.

I can only get one Ergo pleated satchel.
I bought one yesterday, now I'm fretting if I made the right color choice.

Background :
-Most of my bags are neutral: camel, black, khaki sig & dress them w/ scarves.
-I wear a lot of solid color clothes, often dark pants to work.
-Dark jeans on weekends.
-I'm pretty conservative.
-I love tattersall, so I tend to favor colors w/ this lining.
-I don't own a dark brown leather bag

Quick question - do you like switching purses often? Or do you like to wear the same purse for a given amount of time? Is changing purses a big hassle for you?

If you have a tendancy to wear the same purse for more than a few days, like I do, then I think the Espresso would be a better choice for you, even though I voted for Plum already! It seems like every time I change purses I forget something that I invariably can't live without. If you like changing purses often then I think you would be happier with one of the non-neutral colors. The burnt orange is a stunning color and if that was your initial choice, maybe your inner fashionista is crying out for bright color!!

I love the espresso color, so that was my vote. But I also agree that you probably could stand a pop of colour in your wardrobe, in which case the options are open: pink, plum, burnt orange! Depends on your wardrobe and other accessories!