If you could meet any one celebrity????

Inky Paws

Oct 19, 2005
Just for fun! Who would it be and why?????? Also if you could meet any one person alive or dead who would it be and why? Last if you could spend the day at anyone home whose would it be and why?

Celebrity: I would love to meet Gerald Butler :love: - Scotish actor and the most gorgeous man with the sexiest accent! Seems like such a real down to earth fun guy that is really nice to his fans and is not as well know as he deserves to be. I also love the types of movies that he is typically in. Whew I need something to cool me down a bit:shame:

Anyone alive or dead: Leonardo Davinci - I think that he is so facinating! What a genius in so many aspects, artist, architect, engineer, some even say a time traveler because he was so far ahead of his times.! Such a mysterious man!

Celebrity or someone at home - Tie between Tippy Hendron (Melanie Griffith's mom) and Sigfield & Roys house because they both have exotic animals on property. I would love to visit and spend the day with all of the animals!:biggrin:

alive celebrity = Mike Shinoda... why? because i'd want to talk to him about his art work, and what kinds of struggles he's had to over come to get where he is at the moment.... (just the typical stuff) (hehe)

dead = not too sure really... :sad2:

homegrown = none because they're all s**t :shame:

Celebrity - Harrison Ford. He's my favorite actor :love:

Any one person - Katharine Graham, former publisher of The Washington Post. She took over after her husband, Phil, committed suicide. He suffered from manic depression. She was in charge of the paper during Watergate and worked closely with Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein. She died in 2001. I read her autobiography, it's one of my favorite books.

Spend the day with - Oprah :shame: I think it would be interesting.

Spend the day with: Donnie Deutsch or Mark Cuban - how about both; the things I could learn about being on top of your game and not playing by the rules.

Alive or Dead to meet (for coffee): John Wayne Gacy, criminal psychology is my area of interest.

Celebrity: Pam Anderson, because I want to know how smart she really is.

Celebrity - Al Pacino ... he's the best!!!
Meet any one person - Jesus Christ
Spend the day at someone's home - Graceland when Elvis Presley was alive ... why? Because I know it would be a real blast!!!

i honestly can't think of anyone...maybe angelina jolie, because from the interviews i've seen of her she seems quite intelligent and self-aware, and i'd like to know if she's really like that.

Jackie O. I think it would be amazing to meet her.

Then, I wouldn't mind spending the day with Matthew Fox. ( shh, don't tell the boyfriend!) I'd probably just spend the whole day drooling, and would have to eventually just run off, so I wouldn't jump him. :smile:

Hmmm...Alive or dead...I have so many.:shame:

Diana Vreeland: I've always been fascinated with her perpective on life and style.

Dorothy West: She is one of my favorite writers. I'd love to hear more stories about her family and her travels.

Oprah Winfrey: I's ask her everything that I've always wanted to ask her.

Edith Wharton: I'd love to know what she thought of the movie "The Age of Innocence."

Benilde Little: I love her books and I can relate to several of her characters. I always find myself somewhere in one of her books.

Dave Chappelle: He cracks me up. I'd love to see the look on my husband's face if Dave Chappele showed up at our door for dinner. :amuse: I wouldn't even tell him; I'd just let him open the door.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Stephen Hawking: I loved his book, A Brief History of Time; I'd asking him all of the questions that I've always wanted to ask. Then, I'd fall asleep listening to the physics conversations that he and my husband would have.:lol:

Anna Wintour: I'd want to have a strictly candid, off-the-record conversation with her about designers and the direction of Vogue magazine. I'd love to know what she really thinks about some of these folks and their work. And I'd love to know what really happened with Kate Betts.

Buttery said:
Hmmm...Alive or dead...I have so many.:shame:

Stephen Hawking: I loved his book, A Brief History of Time; I'd asking him all of the questions that I've always wanted to ask. Then, I'd fall asleep listening to the physics conversations that he and my husband would have.:lol: .

ooh ooh... my bf have seen him a couple of times as he was studying physics in cambridge!

Living celebrity, would probably have to be Noam Chomski, I love his commentaries and he's such a smart guy. He'd be really interesting to have a conversation with, although he'd probably eclipse everything I have to say !!

Dead celebrity would be someone from the love of my life, the en dof ********** Rome ! I wouldn't be able to make up my mind.. Caesar, Octavius Caesar, Marc Antony, Cicero !!! Don't make me choose, I want to meet the whole gang !

I think it'd be really neat to see the palace at Versailles during its heyday, with all the lovely ladies and overly done up men as well. I hope I'd get to see it this summer.. but that's a lot of $$$ !

Tori Amos. :smile: For so many reasons...she amazes me.
Josephine Bonaparte would be interesting, what she must have been through to be married to such a man.
Jack Kerouac! god, I could have dated that man. Actually any of the beat generation, William S. Burroughs, Allen Ginsberg...etc. would be interesting. I'll go with those for now.