if you could keep just one

If it came down to it, I would probably sell my entire wardrobe before I had to part with one of my Balenciagas..but if I have to choose...right now it would be my Orange '04 First. Ask me again tomorrow and I'm sure I'll have a different answer.:rolleyes:

I really couldn't decide, it took me a few hours. I had it narrowed down to my FBF and my '04 Black City. After an agonizing pros/cons list, I've decided on '04 Black City.

Oh tnc..... if you ask this :rolleyes: you really would have to HELP me :shrugs: I'm a libra, you know, and decisions means the death to me :wtf: especially this one !!!
So I can't decide between:
'04 pumpkin and seafoam purses, the '05 caramel purse, the '05 turquoise city, the '05 bubblegum-pink and apple-green days :confused1: ??? I can't b/c I'm wearing these bags every day matching with my clothes ;) !

Oh firstclass, you are a libra.....?
Me too.
Which one would I keep -maybe the pewter hobo,
there is not much left anyway, but I`m getting a
greige twiggy....then maybe a hobo in grass green..

Oh tnc..... if you ask this :rolleyes: you really would have to HELP me :shrugs: I'm a libra, you know, and decisions means the death to me :wtf: especially this one !!!
So I can't decide between:
'04 pumpkin and seafoam purses, the '05 caramel purse, the '05 turquoise city, the '05 bubblegum-pink and apple-green days :confused1: ??? I can't b/c I'm wearing these bags every day matching with my clothes ;) !

Hi Irene, i truely can understand ur dilemma....:P :P if only we can keep all right?

:sweatdrop:
That is an awfully hard question...shame on you!!! But in the spirit of the game I will force myself to answer. Here she is..........
:heart:
IMG_7460-2.jpg