If you could have this bag BUT couldn't BUY for 1 year??

pinkish_love

Birkins Hunter
Jun 29, 2006
Im not a fan of this bag.. it reminds me of Hermes Birkin and if i am to pay $$$$ for a crocodile bag, then i would choose Hermes crocodile.. just my honest opinion!

Jul 3, 2006
I wouldn't buy because this particular seller is jacking up her prices SO SO high. I would buy lots of lovely bags for that much money. It's cute, but what if you got tired of the leopard in a year or two and then wished for all the beautiful bags you could have - how about a pretty bag and a lovely vacation???

e_pinpin

Miss Penne' Cotta
O.G.
Oct 6, 2006
London
well....i don't think i can live with one bag and not buying another one for a year!! i mean ONE WHOLE YEAR!!! it'd be torturing.....

nice bag but not really my type :smile:

Vegas Long Legs

Traveler
Nov 13, 2006
Posted a question earlier about this bag. There was one yesterday at the seattle store. Think its $13,500.
Decided against it. Do like it, very few LV's that I like. Not a fan of the LV canvas unless its on a suitcase. One thing you won't be seeing this bag everywhere you go. Good Luck!

afcgirl

O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
Like the bag, but that would pay for one year of my children's college tuition. I am a sucker for LV but not that big of a sucker!