If you could have this bag BUT couldn't BUY for 1 year??

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Im not a fan of this bag.. it reminds me of Hermes Birkin and if i am to pay $$$$ for a crocodile bag, then i would choose Hermes crocodile.. just my honest opinion!

2. Not really a fan of that bag.

3. agree Hermes crocodille is TDF:drool:

4. I like the bag, but with that price, I could buy a bunch more LV that'll be worth it!

5. I wouldn't buy because this particular seller is jacking up her prices SO SO high. I would buy lots of lovely bags for that much money. It's cute, but what if you got tired of the leopard in a year or two and then wished for all the beautiful bags you could have - how about a pretty bag and a lovely vacation???

6. gorgeous bag - but i think i'd rather have a crocodile birkin!

7. well....i don't think i can live with one bag and not buying another one for a year!! i mean ONE WHOLE YEAR!!! it'd be torturing.....

nice bag but not really my type :smile:

8. have to be forever...but no, like it , but no...

9. Posted a question earlier about this bag. There was one yesterday at the seattle store. Think its $13,500.
    Decided against it. Do like it, very few LV's that I like. Not a fan of the LV canvas unless its on a suitcase. One thing you won't be seeing this bag everywhere you go. Good Luck!

10. I like this bag very much but I am not sure how useful it will be.

11. nope

12. I hardly doubt I can only buy one bag in a whole year. LOL.

13. exactly!!!!:yes: :yes:

14. Like the bag, but that would pay for one year of my children's college tuition. I am a sucker for LV but not that big of a sucker!