If You Could Have Only One More Bbag, What Would It Be????

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I AM NOW ON THE OBSESSED HUNT FOR A 04 BLACK PURSE WITH PEWTER, WHAT IS YOUR 'NUMBER ONE DREAM BAG" (since i have the white (DREAMMYYYYYY, SEAFOAM ON THE WAY (yayyyy) I VERY MUCH WANT A DARK COLOR WITH PEWTER, BUT WHAT ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!:yes:

2. Hmmm an 05' turquoise first in absolutely mint condition. Then again, I wouldn't mind a marigold or an eggplant first. LOL... =)

3. I would want a black flat hobo!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

4. Good luck julie! I have been after this bag for a long time. I have only seen the one that surferchick has. I believe the purse came out in very very limited quantities for '04. For example, I have an anis but I have yet to see (when I say see, I mean see on ebay or here, not necessarily in person) another (though I imagine they exist). Same with marron '04. I have only seen one. I have seen two seafoam, two eggplant. That may be it.

5. Definitely an Anis Purse which chigirl already has in her collection. I fear I will never find one.:sad:

Good luck with finding yours julielive. You deserve it. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you. If I happen to spot someone with it I'll swipe it off their arm for you.:yes:

6. :yes::yes::yes::yes:

7. Marigold first

8. Eggplant City!! :love: :love: :love:

9. Marigold city/twiggy, yellow city/twiggy, or eggplant city/twiggy.

10. 02 beige suede first, in mint condition :heart: I have accepted the fact that I may never find one.

11. 05 Chocolate City

12. eggplant city / rouge theater city / naturel with gold hardware :heart: :heart:

13. Isn't there one on Ebay right now? :graucho:

14. I would love to have the don`t blow bag in avio blue.
    But my visa says noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

FX

or something with flat hardware and some boobies in black:crybaby:

15. 03/04 Black City with pewter hardware in mint condition.