if you could have just one chanel bag...what would it be??

blueaygi

Feb 12, 2007
i'm a student and i have some tax refund money left over :graucho: it's enough for just one chanel bag...something i can dress up or dress down and can use for many many years. suggestions please? i'm still new to chanel :confused1:

I love the medium sized classic Chanel bags in caviar leather... it looks gorgeous with just about anything (save for maybe an evening gown haha), and you will be able to use it and love it for years and years! :smile: Black would be a nice color to get! :smile:

What about the medium black new chain in lambskin or caviar? It's classy with a modern touch as well and it goes with every outfit all year round!:smile:

Don't go for new chain, it's not classic and may not be widely accepted. Its appearance is not that sophisticate and its weight is so light that it slips off shoulder easily.

I'm a college student as well, And I dont like the classic flap, (sorry girls) Get the modern chain flap in black, its soft and squishy, not stiff. Its 1525.00, and its a great size. Look into it, and I think you'll love it too!