If you could have coffee with anyone on TPF...

megs and vlad (given). twinkle tink. chag. batgirl0711. john 5. mick. bagnshoo. lami (i can never spell your name right...oops. but you gotta bring julia!). bravorodig (aren't you just a sweetie!)

...pretty much anyone that i could possibly convince to buy me coffee. :P

Gosh, a convention would be so cool! I would love to meet Shimma, twinlkle, Roo, Caitlin, Bubblicious, Bessie, swanky, Bee, Prada, and so many other TPF members! It's crazy how I consider this part of my everyday life...I often think: I wonder how XXX is doing?

twinkle tink, the steam behind sunshine commitee!!! Also Maye (she's from PR, same town where I live) but now lives in the states (hola nena!)

kallison, how could I not want to habe erm, irish coffee, with a fellow beagle lover.

Gosh, a convention would be so cool! I would love to meet Shimma, twinlkle, Roo, Caitlin, Bubblicious, Bessie, swanky, Bee, Prada, and so many other TPF members! It's crazy how I consider this part of my everyday life...I often think: I wonder how XXX is doing?

Girl, you get your heinie out to Seattle and we're THERE!!!!! :tup:

Sooooo many.....I've already met w-jade, but I'd love to meet bagnshoo, megs, vlad, rockerchic, mello_yello_jen, elongreach, ladylouis (or whatever your new name is, thu), selena...many many more, trust me. It would be an epic coffee.

Love to have coffee with twinkle.tink and mas2388 - both just seem to have hig hearts and are such sweeties. And of course kallison, seems no matter what she's doing is having such a great time doing it!