If you could have coffee with anyone on TPF...

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
Who would it be?

I have soooooooooooo many but some of my top picks would be:

-Danica (and our Chis of course!)
-LisaG
-Caitlin
-Syntagma (where the heck has she been anyway?!?!)
-Bagnshoofetish
-Purplekitty

and Megs and Vlad, of course!!

OMG trying to name only a few people made me realize how many people there are on TPF that I :heart:!!!!

Maybe one huge group coffee meet?!?!:roflmfao:

OH and Shimmapuff of COURSE!!! Wickedassasin, Charles, Kristi...ugh I give up there are so many of you!!

Stupid TPF and its awesome members!!!! ;)

Only one? besides the lovely ladies i've already met in person at our meets, it would have to be shimmapuff because she is so darn funny :heart: thank you shimma for always making me LOL.

I think I'd like to meet Twinkle.tink, I've met Syntagma at tPF meet in Houston she was delightful :smile: and I met John 5 there, I'd like to meet John 5 again for sure!

Well maybe we'll have a tPF convention one day .. its bound to happen!

OOOO! Mas2388, Mlowran, Bessie Oh-Slush!, Luva Pug, Twink!, OhDonna, and Lord Guinny.

These ladies have TONS of info and have helped me in so many different ways!!!!

Well, we didn't have coffee-but, I got to meet help!!slush today-we live about 7 blocks from each other-LOL!

Gee-this is a tough one-there are so many. OK-in no specific order:

bgcutiepie_00
shushopn
Selena
Chag
keykey36
PradasMeadow

that list goes on.....................

Fun thread!
There are countless people I would love to have coffee with, a few that come to mind are (trust me there are a lot more, I enjoy every conversation I have on here)
lamiastella
mellecyn
danica
couturegrl
twinkletink
tiramisu
prada's meadow
John 5
bagnshoo
chloehandbags
shimma puff

list goes on and on.....
:smile:

There are many ladies! I've had the pleasure of meeting one (bags4bubbles), but soon many more! Hopefully soon Jag and other MI ladies at the meet, although I won't "officially" be there :graucho:

I'd love to drink margaritas with kallison, krispin41, twinkie, batgirl0711 and oh gosh! There are so many ladies here i'd love to shop with, however i'm sure because of their enabling I would be in trouble!