if you could have ANY Chanel bag of your choice...

tinyturtle

O.G.
Dec 5, 2010
...maybe the one that got away, or even one that doesn't exist yet in the right style, size, color, and hardware combo of your choice...BUT to get your wish list bag, a computer randomly takes away one from your collection.

would you take this offer or pass? :biggrin:

i would have to pass. the bags that got away from me are the so black jumbo & possibly the taupe jumbo from the TAUPE thread (my only hope is if Saks gets another shipment, or my sister who is visiting Paris can find one). even though i love these bags, nothing could ever replace my first chanel. i don't even know the name of the style, but i won it on Ebay in 2009 for $420 (yes, i had it authenticated by Etinceler!) i loved it so much that i even wore it to my wedding at the courthouse. and because of that, it's even more special to me now.

I'll have to pass this offer. I have recently narrowed down my Chanel collection to fund some bigger ticket bags. The ones I have left are the rare ones and the ones I use most often. They can keep waiting to ply them off of my cold dead hands.

I think I'd also have to decline this offer. My Chanel's were mostly given to me as gifts for special occasions. I'm too emotionally attached to "what they represent" to trade them in!

I recently watched a Chinese drama that had a special computer that granted any wish but it took something valuable from you in return.. Haha let's say it ended in disaster.

I'd pass but the one that got away.. The 2012 pearly beige in mini or m/l. Back then I didn't know about seasonal colors and just thought I'll get it in a few months lol

Meh, too risky. I am thinking I would refine my current Boy WOC in Black Patent (dark red) to add a gold tint to the hardware, but I love my Bronze Reissue so...yeah, pass.