If you could get the coin purse for..

1. ..around $205 would you (retails for $285 I think)? I do like it and I would get the black its just I'm thinking its alot of money for a purse w/ no compartments etc its just I like it lol.:smile:

2. Heres a pic.:smile:
    [​IMG]

3. It is really cute but I think it's too much money for something as tiny as that. But if money's not an issue, go for it!

4. agreed :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

5. kitty, they are cute. aren't they?:cutesy: i've been thinking about getting one myself. they are pricey, but you'd use it all the time... with every and any bag. if i got one it would be some bright color... that would scream "hey, look at me!".

6. kkcc, i actually have one in caramel. it is great to have although a bit much ($$$$) for such a small accessory-i agree :Push:
    but it really helps me out when i do not want to lug a big wallet around ina small bag. i will just place some bills and CCs & ID(maybe some small change too) and i'm all set :graucho:

7. I've found 2 coin purses: a calcaire 05 and a seafom 04... ( I have not seen them IRL but the SA described me the colour)
    I hope to receive them next week....

8. l b, congrats on those two colors! please post pics as soon as you receive them! ;)

9. kitty, was this a store/boutique you saw the coin purse for $205?

has anyone seen these coin purses on sale anywhere? i want one. i want to use it for my ipod... to keep the earphones and ipod together.

10. esile, what a wonderful idea :flowers: i actually got mine from bluefly last year in september *ducks for cover and hides in shame* :ninja:

11. i'm sure yours is very authentic! :lol:
    i carry my ipod everywhere with me and i just throw it in my bags...
    the earphones are always getting tangled. the coin purse is a perfect size. don't ya think? okay, i'm on a mission now.

12. thanks, esile-hon! if i come across one, i'll give you a shout-out!!! :tender:

13. Yes- I like it very much. I would buy it- it would help me stay more organized- just like an extra compartment!

14. thanks, booyah... be my eyes and ears! i definitely want it, but only for less than retail. i'm cheap.:lol:

15. i really like the coinpurse too! :smile:

(i also have a crush on the mini-coin purse ;))

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice