If you could get one Chanel between these two, which would it be?

Which would you choose?

• Black Caviar Maxi w/SH

• Cobalt Blue Maxi w/SH

Results are only viewable after voting.

Oniomaniac

Dec 25, 2008
Hey ladies...I'm a little stuck right now and I was wondering if you guys could help me and give me some of your logic. I really want a black maxi in caviar with silver hardware, but I can't stop looking at that amazing cobalt blue. I can't decide which one I should get. Will I regret it if I don't get the blue? Is the blue as timeless as the black? So many questions and no answers! Help!

COBALTTTTTTTTT BLUEE!!!!!!!!!! It is my favorite color Chanel has EVER put out. I have the lamb jumbo and LOVE HER TO DEATH!

I also have a caviar black maxi, which is also TDF, but just like Bevyofpurses said, the black maxi will always be there for you to get, and the blue roi (cobalt) will not be, and is even hard to track down these days, so if you find one, snatch her up!!!!!!!!!

^no. classic flaps are from 10C whereas Chevron flaps are from 10P. Get a cobalt blue first. Black is always there. Also, consider if black classic is too common in your country. Here in HK. Black classic is so common (authentic and fake) that I can see at least two every morning on my way to work!

Where would you guys recommend I find the blue? I was told that when they're restocking the flaps within the next couple of months, they're not bringing back that blue. Is it true? Thanks!

I would get a black. Maxi cobalt is just too bright.
But would also depend on your collection, if you have already got too many black bags, why not go with cobalt (but not maxi).