If you could eat anything right now what would it be?

1. When my friends and I are bored at work someone always kicks off an email with "If you could eat anything right now what would it be?". I thought it might be fun to do it with everyone here! :tup:

So I'll start, if I could eat anything right now it would be hot chips with loads of vinegar :drool:

2. Sesame prawn toast, I love it! :drool:

3. Ice cream!

4. Well Christ I just spent 15 minutes reading about cupcakes a few threads down, you better believe what I want to eat right now!

5. BBQ chips drenched in hot sauce.

6. Chips & Salsa.... & cheesy Pizza...:ban:.... a Carb Ban.

7. I would love some spare ribs with egg fried rice right now...

8. Creme Bruele

9. SUSHI.... Not for another 5 months or so, but I want it so badly!!!

10. Emma I feel your pain. I want Lobster so bad. The only lobster allowed right now is Spiny lobster and that's not in season for a few more months!! AGH!!

But chips with nacho cheese and a funnel cake would definately do some good too. haha.

11. ^^^Let's not forget two big baked potatoes and 2 salads, too!!! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: Cutest preggie story ever!

12. Specifically Montana's four cheese spinach dip. sooo goood.

13. Right now, I would like a dozen sprinkles cupcakes in red velvet.

14. HaHa can you believe I had another potato last nite? Went to a steakhouse for dinner and I don't eat red meat... but they had potatoes so guess what I got? hahaha. That's the last of my eating out til next appt!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice