If you could do one more purchase... what would it be

I can make one more purchase and then I'll sit back and enjoy the things I have. Right now I have two Kelly's (black/burgundy red and etoupe) a gold Birkin, blue Picotin, green Croc Kelly sport and a little brown Kelly clutch.

Or is it enough? What do you think ?

A Toile/Red Barenia or Evergrain Birkin might add something useful and fun to your lovely collection.

thanks everyone for all the input, now it even more puzzles me:smile: I might need more than one :P~ I definitely need a nice color one (red, pink, blue) I love the gp bag, so hmmmm:smile: still thinking...I do think I'm in need of a shoulderbag....

hkloosterman:I think you have a FABULOUS collection!! And from your HIA pics, fabulous style and an amazing bod! :yes:Since you seem to have classic taste in bags, have you considered a 31cm Bolide?

I like the Bolide a lot, maybe I can have a 31 cm Bolide in a nice color? I may have to drive up to Vienna Virginia, wasn't someone going there?

you need a black birkin IMO.

If I had only one left to make forever, it would be a 50cm croc birkin with a 35cm blue jean birkin, a croc kelly jpg, and a 30cm white clemence birkin with rose shocking interior stuffed inside the 50cm birkin, lol. I know, I'm cheating, sigh.