If you could Design your own Marc bag what would it look like

IWearHeels

Jul 3, 2007
If you could design your own Marc Jacobs bag what would the features of the bag be what color what would it look like? A mix between a sophia bag and an Multi pocket bag? What would your dream design be?

Something like a Bleeker, but a little smaller, and with slightly longer handles so it can be worn comfortably over the shoulder. The interior would be divided into three compartments so that you could stay organized. I'd have to keep the two exterior pockets. It would be made of soft calf and, of course, nickel hardware. I would like to have this bag in a warm pinky purple, like the old Maroon.

I'd like to see an updated hobo with a bigger opening. It would have to be available in soft calf colors and of course, have lovely suede inside.

Bump because I like this thread :smile:
I'd like an eggplant-colored Mercer multipocket with a suede interior (not beige, but other than that I don't care about the color of the suede). I'd want both gold and silver hardware... one pushlock gold, the next silver, the next gold... CRAZY-TALK! ;) I have always wanted a bag with mixed hardware.