If you could design for Hermes, what you would create?

luv2shophandbag

Shallow & Obsessed
Feb 5, 2007
Sometimes, I look at my collection, and think if I could create a bag for Hermes, I would... If I could design a wallet, I would...a scarf???... Just curious what creations tPFers would come up with????

Sometimes, I look at my collection, and think if I could create a bag for Hermes, I would... If I could design a wallet, I would...a scarf???... Just curious what creations tPFers would come up with????

2 things (I have thought about this alot myself)--I would work on better colors. Personally I dont care for alot of the colors and I would create a great new shoulder bag. I think the Lindy was their attempt at adding a shoulder bag to their shoulder bag deficit but i personaly dont care for the Lindy. Too many straps (handles, shoulder straps and closure straps--and the whole thing collapses.

Cool thread :biggrin:

I'd revamp the JPG Birkin to include (a) interior pockets (b) a lighter-weight (yet still soft) leather and (c) create a few new sizes...maybe something in a 32cm too.

Out of all my H bags, I enjoyed carrying the JPG the most. The things that bugged me, however, included the lack of interior pockets and the weight...sheesh I bulked up a bit on my left side carrying that thing!!!

Omg why must we have this thread, I'm drooling over imaginary Hermes?!!!! lol
though I think a Kelly wallet would be hot (square with the flap and closures)
I think a folder made with H leather would be so cute (i have no where to take and use it but that not the point, looking fabulous is!)
I think more leather bags for men should be created, not necessarily new designs but adjustments on the proportions of bags i.e. extreme HAC, with a tiny flap at the top and very short handles or untampered Kelly i.e. square (although there already is a kelly briefcase its too small on a man and looks like a ladies briefcase)

hmm let me think more!!!

I'd also want a better shoulder option for the birkin, the JPG doesn't sit very well IMO. Maybe a pink croc psp case :smile:

Or an Hermes cell phone, since every other designer seems to have one lol.