If you could design for Hermes, what you would create?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sometimes, I look at my collection, and think if I could create a bag for Hermes, I would... If I could design a wallet, I would...a scarf???... Just curious what creations tPFers would come up with????

2. 2 things (I have thought about this alot myself)--I would work on better colors. Personally I dont care for alot of the colors and I would create a great new shoulder bag. I think the Lindy was their attempt at adding a shoulder bag to their shoulder bag deficit but i personaly dont care for the Lindy. Too many straps (handles, shoulder straps and closure straps--and the whole thing collapses.

3. Cool thread :biggrin:

I'd revamp the JPG Birkin to include (a) interior pockets (b) a lighter-weight (yet still soft) leather and (c) create a few new sizes...maybe something in a 32cm too.

Out of all my H bags, I enjoyed carrying the JPG the most. The things that bugged me, however, included the lack of interior pockets and the weight...sheesh I bulked up a bit on my left side carrying that thing!!!

4. I would modify the Birkin: 32 cm with a optional shoulder/messenger strap

5. thats a good one!

6. Do they make an iPod holder?

7. A baby carrier (like Baby Bjorn) and a baby stroller and the interior of the car of your choice.

8. A shoulder tote with a thin profile which also has the Kelly straps and closure across the top.

9. Rose--I agree with your idea, that would be so pretty. :smile: Does H make cosmetic cases?

10. I would desighn "preciouse little things" - compacts, pill boxes, ladies hankies, enamel rings in every color, hair ribbons....

11. i would like to strectch the birkin to a more vertical size so the A4 papers can fit in vertically :yes:

12. ITA with Rose- it'd be great if they could modify the Birkin to add a shoulder strap (maybe add a couple inverted Y-shaped leather pieces to each side?)

13. an umbrella for my bags. As in, a compact, foldable one that I could put inside, with a gorgeous leather-covered handle.

14. Omg why must we have this thread, I'm drooling over imaginary Hermes?!!!! lol
    though I think a Kelly wallet would be hot (square with the flap and closures)
    I think a folder made with H leather would be so cute (i have no where to take and use it but that not the point, looking fabulous is!)
    I think more leather bags for men should be created, not necessarily new designs but adjustments on the proportions of bags i.e. extreme HAC, with a tiny flap at the top and very short handles or untampered Kelly i.e. square (although there already is a kelly briefcase its too small on a man and looks like a ladies briefcase)

hmm let me think more!!!

15. I'd also want a better shoulder option for the birkin, the JPG doesn't sit very well IMO. Maybe a pink croc psp case :smile:

Or an Hermes cell phone, since every other designer seems to have one lol.