If you could design a new LOUIS VUITTON print, what would it look like and why?

ReeseVuitton

Jan 2, 2012
My bestie and I were talking earlier about our favorite Louis Vuitton prints, and she noted that Louis Vuitton should come out with an all leopard speedy 35 from the 2011 collection with a bow similar to the eye love your bag mc(discontinued). I suggested i would love to see the mono print but with azur colors(strange I know). What prints would you suggest?

ooohh:
i would prob. do a

-limited ed. KIDROBOT collection on small slg's only (not for everyone)
-damier bleu, rouge, jaune, etc...(prob. would look goyard-ish)
-mon mono speedy's with colored interiors like neverfulls (they lost me with the reg. brown)

oh, i would do them because i think differently and sometimes i want WHAT I LIKE vs, what i have to choose from

thats it for now

Oh, I love questions like these!

I would do a beautiful unstructured charcoal suede line with palladium hardware, black leather textured handles and no closures. It would also have a Bohemian printed lining. Maybe each bag could come with a pretty palladium and black enamel bag charm.:drool:

I would do some kind of black monogram canvas..like the brown but with blacks maybe. This would be so versatile..maybe black canvas with a dark dark grey LV pattern with black leather trim

"mon mono" on ebene bags... you wouldn't have to worry about the colours of the stripes clashing with the future patina, and a damier ebene nf would look super cute with different coloured interiors other than red :smile:

ooohh:
i would prob. do a

-limited ed. KIDROBOT collection on small slg's only (not for everyone)
-damier bleu, rouge, jaune, etc...(prob. would look goyard-ish)
-mon mono speedy's with colored interiors like neverfulls (they lost me with the reg. brown)

oh, i would do them because i think differently and sometimes i want WHAT I LIKE vs, what i have to choose from

thats it for now

A labbit on SLGs would be crazy cute!

I would do a pattern named "Monogram Illusions." It would be the regular brown background, but when the bag hits certain lighting the monogram appears and changes color.