if you could create your own louis vuitton...

kyndra322

Feb 3, 2008
i would love to have the galleria in the damier canvas. i think that would be the prefect bag for me! i really hope they bring the galleria in damier, or more damiers for me to pick from

if you could take any style and change it in anyway what would you do.

For me, I would love to see the Steamer Luggage made much smaller...made into an actual handbag...minus the bolts on the bottom. I would like to see it in all styles, i.e Damier, Mono, Epi, etc.

It would not be hard...Deauville & Trouville are merely mini versions of the Alize.

DEAUVILLE:

TROUVILLE:
p10260754_ph_hero

p10602806_ph_hero

ALIZE:

p10333423_ph_hero

This is the Steamer:
louis-vuitton-steamer-case.jpg

Now, imagine a mini version of this.........imagine it in all canvases, Mono, Damier, Epi...wouldn't it be FABULOUS?

i would love to have the galleria in the damier canvas. i think that would be the prefect bag for me! i really hope they bring the galleria in damier, or more damiers for me to pick from

if you could take any style and change it in anyway what would you do.

I have been thinking the same thing and called 866-VUITTON recently to see if they could SO the Galliera in Damier Ebene or Multicolore. They said that they can't SO since these prints might be released in the near future. Upon more questions she said that the Damier Ebene Galliera will be released in early 2009. I asked her to make sure it wasn't the Tate. She confirmed that it was definitely the Damier Ebene. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope that there will more confirmation on the release date! :tup:

I have seen the Deaville in Damier and Epi...both were Special Orders.

Here is a pic of other forms of Deauville (taken from the Special order club).

attachment.php

Here is Sophibella's Epi Deauville (Taken from the special order club).
deauville.jpg

Here is ColtsFan86's Damier Deauville (Taken from Deauville club).

Picture161.jpg

Last edited: