If you could choose one of these dream bags...

Which bag would you choose?

• Soft Lockit

• W BB

• Empreinte Speedy 25

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.H.LVoe

Handbag Heaven
Sep 21, 2012
Which one would you choose and why, if you could pick one of these gorgeous leather bags?

-Soft lockit

-W bb

- Empreinte Speedy 25

I may be a very lucky girl soon and get to choose a new bag for myself and these are the ones I've been thinking mostly. But the choice is very hard to make since I may not get to the store beforehand to see them myself.

They are all gorgeous bag but my vote is for the Emp Speedy only because you can wear it so many different ways.. :biggrin:

Thanks for voting! You are right - the speedy would be very versatile and I love the new cerise color in pics I've seen. I'm a little worried about glazing issues, though. But it would probably be the most practical bag for me out of all of these.

Thanks for voting! You are right - the speedy would be very versatile and I love the new cerise color in pics I've seen. I'm a little worried about glazing issues, though. But it would probably be the most practical bag for me out of all of these.

I have read that LV has fixed the glazing issues on the new bags but who knows..
If I'm not mistaken the Lockit has glazing on the handles also..

Although the Emp Speedy 25 is a great handbag, I voted for the Soft Lockit. The leather and interior are so luxurious. It's a wonderful sized handbag too and soon it will be available in many more colors that are fabulous IMO.

Every time I carry my SL I have the hardest time rotating out to another. :P

Personally, I think this can be an excellent travel handbag too. It can carry just about everything but the kitchen sink :lol:, its got the top Zipper and a shoulder strap too.

Can't wait to see what you get! IMO you can't go wrong with either the Emp Speedy 25 or the SL! :smile:

Although the Emp Speedy 25 is a great handbag, I voted for the Soft Lockit. The leather and interior are so luxurious. It's a wonderful sized handbag too and soon it will be available in many more colors that are fabulous IMO.

Every time I carry my SL I have the hardest time rotating out to another. :P

Personally, I think this can be an excellent travel handbag too. It can carry just about everything but the kitchen sink :lol:, its got the top Zipper and a shoulder strap too.

Can't wait to see what you get! IMO you can't go wrong with either the Emp Speedy 25 or the SL! :smile:

Thank you, Tulip! You gave me much to think about - I hadn't even thought about travel! And the Soft Lockit definitely has the wow factor. :smile: