If you could choose, Favorite MM in Mono or DE?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If you had the option to choose from the two, which canvas would you choose from the Favorite MM in Monogram or DE? As much as I love the Mono, once it patina’s with use and fall/winter comes, would I still have to be very careful with using it in the rain? I can’t seem to decide between the two and I’m starting to see that DE pops up more than the Mono.

Ladies, help! Lol. Thanks for any responses.

davina88 likes this.
  2. Oooou this is a tough one lol hmm I would pick the damier ebene personally I really love the brown strap and how care free I hear DE is!!

3. I love them both but I just got one in DE and I think it's going to be perfect because it's so carefree for any situaiton. Really--you couldn't go wrong with either one!

DeeCags03 likes this.
  4. If you can purchase a mono strap I would say mono- mine attached ❤️ Love it and carefree

Attached Files:

beachbag, Gatsby, BrodyAlice and 11 others like this.
  5. I've had my favorite since release in 2012 and only recently changed my strap after the leather finally split at the ends. My old strap had a rich honey (not dark) and soft satin shine patina to it. I never sprayed it. I don't know at what point it became impervious to rain, but for the last two years, I was able to take it out in downpours and have 0 water stains. I've never taken my favorite into a blizzard, but I don't recall problems with snow either. My strap was pretty much immaculate, save for that split leather.

I sprayed my new strap though. While I haven't taken it out in the rain yet, my other sprayed items have been fine in the rain.

kbell likes this.
  6. Love that Favorite with the Mono strap!!

Gatsby and Meesh202 like this.
  7. I also got the mono strap for my Favorite mono. It‘s the best choice and it‘s carefree now :smile: and it looks beautiful imo

8. I love the mono one. If you purchase a mono strap or other lovely lv straps, you can use it carefree and personalize your bag.

Gatsby, EJsMommy1 and Meesh202 like this.
  9. I would love the monogram one but it’s proving very hard to track down x

10. My thought exactly!

Gatsby likes this.
  11. Very tough choice... I think I would choose the DE, because I adore the red interior!!!

12. Mono :smile: I wouldn’t worry about the strap. The strap on my Eva (same leather) has seen literally every weather type for over a decade & is just fine.

keishapie1973, beachbag and EJsMommy1 like this.
  13. I love my Eva in mono. There is so little vachetta on the favorite and Eva that I don’t think it’s a problem. But I do love how DeeCags03 add a mono strap if the vachetta bothers you!

EJsMommy1 likes this.
  14. 100% DE.
    Absolute love mine and I don’t have to worry what the weather is doing .
    Also I didn’t want to have to buy an extra strap(the mono strap) just to make it work better for me.

15. #15 Aug 14, 2019 at 10:43 AM
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019 at 10:56 AM
    I originally bought this bag in DE (my favorite pattern). :heart: I love it so much. I prefer it over the mono.

However, I also purchased this bag in mono and bought the monogram strap which I use for this bag also with the mono PA and TP26 :biggrin:

I see both the DE and DA patterns have been becoming available quite frequently. I would go for it (DE pattern).

beachbag and EJsMommy1 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice